Ridout Barrett attends accounting functions on many local campuses to provide students the opportunity to interact with our professional staff. While we do not have a specific target grade point average, we look for students who have graduated or are near graduation.
- A previous internship with a CPA firm or other relevant experience would be a big plus for the student.
- Ridout Barrett has established a goal of providing at least two internships each year during the spring semester.
- Our interns are given the opportunity to work alongside our professionals during audit field work and tax return preparation.
- We believe a student can be successful in our spring internship after having completed Intermediate II and federal taxation in their course of study.
- We expect that each student we recruit for full-time employment will be CPA exam eligible and working toward the goal of becoming a Certified Public Accountant.
Any student interested in pursuing full-time employment or an internship with Ridout Barrett is encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter indicating such interest.