Meeting Your Needs to Achieve Your Mission
As a nonprofit, you want to be able to focus as much of your energy as possible on achieving your mission. However, the compliance, governance, and financial burdens of running your organization can easily split your focus. If this sounds like your situation, then it is time to consider seeking an advisor to help with these operational tasks.
At RBC, our goal is to free you up to focus on your mission. Our nonprofit professionals offer services customized to the unique needs of your organization. Whether you are navigating the complications of forming a new nonprofit or managing the operations of a mature one, we are here to help you with the challenges you face.
We offer our nonprofit sector clients thorough and professional services tailored to their individual needs, including:
Accounting & Financial Services:
- Financial Audits/Reviews/Compilations
- Agreed-upon Procedures
- Compliance Audits/Single Audits Under Uniform Guidance
- Preparation of Annual Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, 990PF, 990T
- Accounting Manuals
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Reporting Assistance
- Consulting Services for Implementation of New Accounting Pronouncements
- Forecasts and Projections
- Internal Control Evaluations
- Management Consulting Services
- Technology and Hardware/Software Selection