Your career with RBC
Whether you are just starting on your career path or have years of experience in your back pocket, RBC has a place for you. We are seeking individuals who are committed to the profession, their clients, and each other and who share our vision of providing professional services of the highest quality in a proactive and timely manner. We provide a framework dedicated to continuous learning, trust, cooperation, and leadership. RBC offers hybrid work choices to all employees allowing you the freedom to plan your day’s schedule and maintain your lifestyle.
I started as an intern at RBC in the summer of 2022. Everyone was so welcoming and kind to me during my whole internship. I genuinely felt that everyone cared about my schooling and was excited to see me finish my degree. There is not a single person here that I feel I cannot talk to. Everyone always has their door open and no matter how busy, everyone is willing to talk and very approachable. It truly feels like a family here at RBC.
Unique advantages that a career with RBC offers:
- A Flexible and Hybrid Work Environment
- Paid Conference and In-House Training
- Monthly Staff Appreciation Luncheons
- Team Building Events
- Dressy Casual Dress Policy
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
Financial rewards and benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance Health Benefits
- 401K Plan Participation with 4% Employer Match
- Flexible Medical Spending Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Commissions For Client Referrals
- And More!